Sunday, June 04, 2006

Focus

This month I am going to focus on increasing traffic to my sites. I will do this by posting more, requesting links from folks I blog about, and trying to engage other bloggers in my niches to link to me.

Below are the details on how many visitors I got for the month of May and my goal for visitors for the month of June.

This month is all about increasing traffic by focusing on increasing content by posting, posting and MORE posting. Combined with linking linking linking.

TRAFFIC:
ggg May's avg = 541 a day June goal 800 a day
ggs May's avg = 60 a day June goal 100 a day
ggb May's avg = 96 a day June goal 140 a day
ggga May's avg = 8 a day June goal 50 a day
ggp May's avg = 19 a day June goal 50 a day
ggw May's avg = 31 a day June goal 75 a day

I've got work to do!! Note, I've barely been updating the sites ggga and ggp and ggw. Keeping 6 blogs/sites updated with content everyday will be challenging. Let's see if I can increase my income!

No comments: