Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blogads

I have been a member of blogads since last April. It has been a nice source of income for me. (I only have two blogs that are running ads) Recently I noticed that they are trying to sell ads that belong to a "hive" (don't ask me why they use such a silly word). Anyway there are "hives" that are centered around gossip, conservatives, liberals, gadgets, food, military....you get the picture. Anyway, there was a "shopping hive" that seemed to be neglected. I asked about it, got offered to run it and VOILA!!! I am get to invite blogads bloggers into this little hive. The cool part is a get a small cut of the profits from the folks I invite to join. For a gal like me who loves 'multiple streams of income' this is right up my alley!!


I have invitations to the Blogads network (you don't need to qualify for the shopping hive)...so if you have a cool blog and you get decent traffic 5000+ a month. Email me at liz@meditationdesigns.com with the name of your blog and I'll send you an invite.
Let's make millions together!!

No comments: