Friday, March 17, 2006

On Vacation

Here I am - on vacation in not so sunny California. Feels great to be away from the daily grind of the 9 to 5 day job. (not that the job is bad or anything...but nice to get out of the fray).

I've got a couple of things going on. One of my blogs is getting posts "borrowed" on a somewhat regular basis. About 50% of the time they give me credit but it annoys me when they don't!! (so today I sent a friendly email and said "hi you forgot to give me credit on this post -- thanks for fixing it" ...we'll see what happens. I've tried to let it go and just not go visit this particular site ...but that is just not happening!! not today anyway!!

I got a new advertiser on one of my blogs which is cool. So I have 2 advertisers now! go me!! I seem to be getting a bit more email for some of my blogs as well giving me suggestions on what to post about (always appreciated).
more later!

No comments: