Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm going to do it!

I'm going to go for it with the 30 day challenge.

This is a hard decision since I also need to keep my posting up on my 6 websites/blogs. I want to continue to grow these properties since traffic and adsense income is climbing on all of them. The six websites/blogs also provide the occasional affiliate sale along with advertising income from blogads and text links ads.

Anyway, I just finished a big side client job and with the exception of my day job, I've got free time. I am holding a vision of myself working from home and for myself. I see my internet marketing empire very successfull and easily making $300.00 a day.
I'm off to jump in to the fire!! and will only allow a completely positive attitude for the duration of this project!

1 comment:

shaners said...

Woo Hoo, thats what I like to see un bridled enthusiasm and positive attitude. With those 2 attributes alone, you'll CONQUER THE WORLD. Muahahahahaha (evil overlord laugh)