Friday, August 18, 2006

Weekend Plans

I've got lots planned for the weekend to get a bunch done on my sites.

First up, I need to do some work for my day job. What?? you say? On the weekend?? I know it is pathetic, but this is a really busy time and I hate feeling stressed and behind the 8 ball ...so I'd rather do a bit of work on the weekend and feel more relaxed during the week. I'm wierd, I know.

Second up, I need to write a proposal for a big freelance project that I am starting. I have mixed feelings about taking this on, but I really want the ca$h!! I want to move out of my current condo and buy a house. and I live in one of the most expensive housing markets in the country. enough said. I will make more money on this freelance web project than I do with my online marketing projects ...so until this balance switches, I'm going to continue to do this work and continue to raise my prices.

Third up, I get to work on my sites. Wahooey!! First, I need to respond to a bunch of emailand post a bunch to my blogs. I've had a friend working on one of my sites which I believe has huge $$$$ potential for making money. She has not been keeping it active ...it pisses me off... so I'm going to start posting and getting links for the site. (advertisers love this site ...it just needs traffic)

Fouth up, I'm going to launch my new blog, datafeed site. I thought it would be fun to try to get some new low maintenance sites up. Not sure if it will go anywhere. But, in anticipation of Xmas, this is my first shot.

Fifth...I want to exercise and get out with my camera.
wish me luck!

No comments: