Sunday, October 15, 2006

Half way through October!!!

Goodness, time is going so quickly. I am soooo serious about building my income online, that I am going to start posting on Green Affiliate a bit more often and try to tell you what I am doing around here.

I am still trying to increase my posting frequency on my six established blogs (this number DOES NOT included GreenAffiliate) and one website (which also has a blog). Blogging is great, it has some awesome income opportunities, but it also is time consuming for me every day.

I'm not into throwing up splog crap....I research and post products and original commentary.

I am very intrigued by what is going on over at Keyword Avalanche. (if I was smart I would post an aff link) I want to start writing articles and making a site that way and then writing more articles to promote the site....following the steps of Tim Gorman.

I have a couple good niche ideas.

More later!! Feel free to ask questions in the comments, if you have them.

No comments: