Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm sick

and it is getting in the way of me being productive!! I had follow on work for petstoresite which is practically finished.

Tomorrow, I have to do hairsalonsite -- should take 2 hours

paidpersonalsite -- which involves hacking the heck out of coppermine -- should take 3 hours


finish our redesign of our businesssite -- should take 2 hours

then I can work on my affiliate site. (7 hours doesn't sound bad). At least today in all my unproductiveness I had the great idea to do the laundry so at least that won't be interupting me all day tomorrow. I don't have anything important on monday and give myself persmission to stay home sick.

Oh, one more thing I wanted to do was export all the entries out of my old personal blog (moveable type) and import them into a wordpress blog so I can blog photos and stuff again. That will be another 3 or so hours.

Fun fun ...and I must get out for a walk since if I just sit in front of a computer all day everyday I'm going to get old and fat. horrors!! can't have that!!
seeya!

No comments: