Friday, June 16, 2006

Posting like a madwoman

I've been posting like crazy. Tonight I am taking the night off, however. I am tired. I'll take inventory this weekend since I am a little more than half way through the month and I started being *very* focused on June 4. Traffic is going up up up. Not hugely or anything.

However, I am stymied by one of my blogs: I thought I would check if it had been indexed so I went to google and did: site:www.myblogname.com and I got back 133 results but all the results are full of spam and NOT the content on my blog. Does anyone know what is at play? I asked in a couple of forums but no one has gotton back to me yet.

Carry ON!!!

BTW, I got my first actual payout from blogads and it was 222.00 yippeeee!

1 comment:

Gustavo said...

Can you send me an invite to blogads?