Saturday, April 01, 2006

Feeling Crazed!!

So just to update my last post ..performancing kinda sucks. it is nice and easy to go from blog to blog to blog ...but it doesn't seem to be capturing traffic or referrals very well. I like to watch the referrals.

About referrals, it was awesome that I was watching them in real time (via mybloglog) and noticed all the traffic coming in from the SFGate article last week. Since I saw all that traffic coming in, it moved me to put in a couple of posts since the current one on the top was not exactly stellar! so that is an argument into having real time stats...and checking them!! The stats I get from my hosting company only update once a day.

So, anyway, I am using the free version of mybloglog on a couple of my blogs ...but the free version info is a day old and limited....probably okay for me for now since most of my other sites are not too high traffic yet...but my main blog that gets majority of traffic, attention and $$$ has the full version.

I had a BIG month for me adsense wise ...almost $30.00 up from $11.00 last month. I also sold 2 ads last month. One for $40.00 for 3 months and one for $50.00 for one month.

I'm still trying to get a new site up. I was working furiously just to get the darn thing up when my husband saw it and he brought reality to my head. He made me realize that the site really needs to look classy and professional. So, it is back to the drawing board on that one. But, I want to get it up so bad I am almost hyperventilating!! Can anyone relate? I feel like it is a great niche with not a lot of competition....and the time is now!!

Oh well, this weekend will be devoted to this new site along with a bit of web grunt work for one of my side biz clients. Not complaining about the grunt work...I'll crank some podcasts and be in heaven.

Leave any stats package recommendation (that are cheap!!) in my comments.

No comments: