Friday, December 09, 2005

trudging along

Well...always forward motion ...never as fast as I would like but I'm moving that is the good news.

So, I have a regular 9-5 job as a webmaster at a university and then I have a freelance web dev. business and now I've got affiliate marketing. ...and not enough time to do everything!

Anyway, enough complaining. Earlier this week I was listening to a podcast on webmaster radio with Jen from Jensense.com (it was from august or so). She was talking about YPN and how they were only going to let 2000 publishers join the program through the end of the year.. Well, I got to feeling "special" that I was chosen to be one of those 2000 and so I switched off adsense an replace it with YPN for 3 days.

Stupid move!! ...I didn't get one click and this is the busiest time of the year!!! Do you think I gave it enough time? for the most part, my ads were not very appropriate for my site ...Oh well now I am back to google and getting my $1.00 or so a day. I also took off many of the chitika ads I was running on my site since they were only rarely bringing in any money and I think the site looks better with a few less ads.

So, I'm in the process of setting up 4 more sites ....yeeks.
more later!!

1 comment:

greenaffiliate said...

Thanks Brandon!